Thursday, July 1, 2010

How To: Leave a Link When Leaving Comments

I hope you are all having a great week! I have had some of you ask how I leave my link when leaving comments on your blogs, so I thought I would share it with everyone. It's a simple code that I add at the bottom of my remark and here it is:


<a href=”http://YOURBLOGADDRESS.blogspot.com”>NAME OF YOUR BLOG</a>

So, for example, here is mine:
<a href=”http://queenbeestudio.blogspot.com”>Queen Bee Studio</a>


Want to leave your email address?...here's how to do that:

<a href =”mailto:YOUREMAILADDRESSHERE”>DISPLAY NAME</a>

Here is how mine would look:
<a href=”mailto:queenbeestudio@gmail.com”>Queen Bee</a>

 


Yes, you can post both codes at once. Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the heads up about the comments i didn't figure that out but i now had a button , so thank I will try the other soon but I have to let my brain rest Ha ha!!!! Hugs Wendy @ blissangels

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank for the great comment tip. I using it now hope it works.

    Jenny

    ladonaboutique

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment! Have an artsy day!