Saturday, July 17, 2010

Meet my BFF…

Well, you may have already met my BFF.  It’s Jean!  Here she is:

 

My best girlfriend was my mom, Jean.  Here is her picture:

Mimi large

She always wore hoop earrings, black was her favorite color and always had on sunglasses.  She has passed on, and I still miss her all the time…

 

My other BFF, is Mister.  I know it’s a guy, but Here he is:

 Mister2

 

Can you see a resemblance?

 

 

Mister

 

Thanks to everyone who played today!  It was really fun!  I will be around to visit your site and have a gander at your girls! (Maybe a few more guys will show too!

4 comments:

  1. Yours are fab sweetie!!!
    I think mine are all right for my first attempt, now I will have to make some more.
    Thanks for the fun time and idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too Fun! I didn't get my "Mister" finished in time, but will post him later on a scrapbook page! Have a great weekend! Here's the link to my BFF post: http://scrappinbeckyb.blogspot.com/2010/07/just-for-fun-challenge-from-queen-bee.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found you after visiting Kim's blog. Love your BFF and your Mister. Simply adorable.
    -Angi-

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're both great but I think Mister is fantastic! Love his Harley t-shirt. I posted mine just a bit ago.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment! Have an artsy day!