Monday, August 5, 2013

Spectrum Noir Storage and Paper

Hi Everyone-

Recently I began collecting Spectrum Noir markers, which, by the way, I LOVE. Well, storage solutions for markers are fairly pricey. I saw a storage solution that was made from a CD tower with the CD holders being used as the shelves by Paige with Panache on YouTube and thought it was the perfect solution for my needs. Unfortunately, I could not find the right type of CD tower. Sooooooooo, I decided to go hunting around the studio. I had recently emptied some plastic card keepers and thought they might be the perfect solution. And they were! Here is the photo:

2013-08-04 14.52.36

The there were 2 types of paper recommended to me, one made by Hobby Lobby and the other was Neenah Exact Index 110 lb. 250 sheets with 94% brightness which is the one I decided to go with for now because it was very affordable and my coloring is far from perfect at this point. HA!

Here is the video:

Enjoy!

Thanks for stopping by!

QueenBeeSiggieTiny-1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment! Have an artsy day!